The Intrinsic Profile (V) is a stretch ballet slipper conforming to the foot like a second skin and manufactured from a textile exclusively constructed for MDM. The vegan-friendly Profile is entirely free of animal products with the outsoles crafted from microfibre instead of the typical suede material.
Incorporating MDM’s patented Dance Base Support, the vegan Profile offers optimal performance features coupled with all the unique safe dance practice essentials you’ve come to know and love about MDM.
Please Note – This shoe is constructed from an “interlink” canvas-like fabric to maximise your performance. This provides the perfect fit with no break in period. Wear only on specialised dance surfaces. Be sure to avoid surfaces such as concrete, roads, floorboards and carpeted areas.
The Dance Base Support technology found in the Profile 2.0 Vegan ballet slipper:
– provides extra stimulation to the foot
– assists to better activate the intrinsic muscles automatically
– creates the habitual default movement pattern required for good technique
– provides the equivalent resistance of a full sole slipper
– encourages alignment awareness which facilitates optimal positioning (reduced pronation)
– provides shock absorption and therefore protection from the impact of landing forces
Only Available in whole sizes
NN = Narrow to Medium width
M = Medium to Wide width